Tuesday, October 30, 2012

From the desk of Gary Solomon: New book on Vegas talk show


To one and all:

Recently I was invited onto The Morning Blend talk show in Las Vegas, Nevada. They wanted to talk about my new book, Why is Brian So Fat? I thought you might like to see the show. Click, watch and listen:


I know some of you out there want to be writers. Why is Brian So Fat? is my 14th book. Many of my books are free. They are available through my college research site or Cinema-therapy.com.

I was illiterate until the age of 15. It was a struggle for me to learn to read, write and spell. I am telling you this because I want to encourage you to keep going to school--one class at a time, one day at a time.

Learning to use the library is a primary path to academic success. It was the key to seeing me through my academic work and ultimately allowing me to become a college professor and published author.

Go for it. Give it your best shot. And...enjoy the journey.

Professor Gary Solomon

No comments:

Post a Comment